NO FEAR FUNDRAISING
WHY IS IT NO FEAR?
Because I can provide a no upfront cost fundraiser, for organizations instead of silent auctions.
Silent Auctions are OK! But Everyone Does Those!
This is more fun!
IT IS CALLED — (Charity Pop Art Auctions)
Often people call or email me looking for Free or low cost entertainment or donations.
Though we would love to help every organization out there it is just not possible.
But we can help charities that want to maximize their silent auction item dollars and reduce stress!
· Want to get 60% + dollar value vs. 20%?
· Everyone wins…. Really!
· People will line up to give their money
Try This Amazing New Concept With No Fear Of Losing Money Only Gaining!
Here is how the promotion works:
I build you an unbelievable balloon dress!
Why have a balloon dress?
- Balloon dresses are amazing!
- Balloons are fun!
- People are Excited to pop a balloon!
- Newsworthy… Get press to get more exposure!
- Balloon dresses can make up to 80% of the retail of your donated items!
POP ART CHARITY EVENT for North Broward Prep School balloon dress made for Allison Housser one of the parents.
How does a balloon dress raise money?
These balloons have pop VALUE!
Pop Value is determined by this equation:
Retail value of donated items divided by number of items = Pop Value.
Example: $5000 value divided by 200 items = $25.00 pop value
How long does it take to make a balloon dress and what is my fee?
One Dress could take up to 9 hours to build must be created 24 hours prior to event.
My Fee percentage is on a sliding scale basis:
$2,000 or below I get 50% of money raised
$2,001 -$3,000 I get 40% of money raised
$3.001 -$5.000 I get 30% of money raised
$5,001- $10,000 I get 25% of money raised
$10,001- or more I get 20% of money raised
Rules of the Pop Dress Prizes
- Every round balloon has a prize Ticket in it with you organization’s logo
- Prize tickets will be numbered and redeemed at the prize table.
- Organization will provide table display of prizes similar to a silent auction
- Organization will have at least one person manning prize table throughout the entire Event (this way we get the people who leave early)
- Prize numbers are secret! Please do not number items, instead have a master sheet with item numbers on it, the prize and description what prize is ( IE, gifts certificate, framed art, box, bag, basket…) (Excel spreadsheet works the best)
- Model and the escort will solicit guests to pop a balloon for a donation amount. Cash is preferred but I can except credit card charges via mobile payment such as Square but cash is the easiest and least cumbersome way of doing this.
- Pop value may be lowered later in the evening to finish off the promotion at the discretion of the escort.
- Remember my model is a person and deserves respect. I prefer someone from your organization… However a model can be provided. Model fee is at $100-$200 per hour paid by your organization.
- Please remember to have both valued and intrinsic prizes. Valued are monetary gift certificates and things with $$on it. Intrinsic are items are perceived value bottles of wine, salon shampoo, gift baskets. Inexpensive bottles of wine tied to a ribbon seem more valuable 😉
- Do not announce when the big prize is given out. Do have more than one big prize too!
It is strongly suggested To Have A “Cinderella Moment” Where we introduce the balloon dress to the party.as ( Miss /Mrs. Lady Luck )An introduction is given to the group about who, what and why we are doing this. Very Important that the list of fabulous prizes should be read off. A short auction could be held at this moment to sell the first pop on the dress. This drums up excitement for the future sales . Remember it is a group effort. Dare, Tease, Beguile, Razz and coo people into participating. More balloons popped in the begining value more money for your organization.
1. The prizes are donated
2. I get paid a percentage of the fundraiser for my effort.
3. Everyone has an amazing time popping the balloons on the dress & getting their picture taken with the model.
4. Everyone wins and it cost your organization nothing!
Have you ever collected money for a charity in such a fun way with no risk of losing $$? If the answer is No! Then what do you have to lose? (Well besides nothing!)